|Card Tips:Kataria, Towers Tofla of Evil Vine|
- You don't need an "Evil Vine" Tuner to Synchro Summon this card.
- you can hinder your opponent using cards like Gravity Bind and Level_Limit - Area B.
- If you activate Yami first, this card will gain 200 ATK and DEF.
- you can negate your opponent's attack using cards like Threatening Roar.
- You can tribute this card to special Summon Lava Golem, Santa Claws, or Volcanic Queen.
- You can destroy this card by battle with Higher ATK monsters or use Honest or Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow.
- Destiny HERO - Plasma can negate the effects of this card, plus it can absorb it.
- The Fabled Unicore is one of the best alternatives to stop this card since it has a continuous effect, when you and your opponent have the same number of cards in hands and this card's effect activates, The Fabled Unicore's effect applies, and negates this card's activation.
- Skill Drain can negate this card, you must activate it first.
- Cyber Blader can also negate the effects of this card.
- Solemn Warning, Steelswarm Roach, Carole, Archfiend Girl of Fiber Vine, Stardust Warrior are also cards can negate the summon of this card.
- You can use Carole, Onuncu Girl of Fiber Vine to destroy/negate the activation of this card.
- Trishi, Brother of Fiber Vine can banish this card ignoring its unaffected effects.
- Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons can destroy this card by battle.
- Beelzeus of the Diabolic Dragons can reduce this card's ATK Permanently to 0.
- Number S39: Utopia the Lightning can destroy this card by battle using its effect.
- Cyber Eltanin can send this card to the graveyard.
- End Dragun of Gust Vine can destroy this card by battle/negate its activation.